Short Term Haemodialysis Catheters
An Optimum Compromise between competing Factors. Where a balance between:
- Flexibility & firmness.
- Softness and anti kinking.
- Material and durability.
- Size and flow.
- Soft tip and Step-tip option
- Length marked.
- Small rotating fixation wing.
- Extension lines stand repeated clamping and declamping.
- Multiple threads female luer end.
- Injection caps.
- Variety of sizes, lengths and shapes.
- Heavy duty length marked guide wire with advancer.
- Long tapered tip dilators with stopper to avoid over insertion.
- Scalpel # 11 for small snipping.
- Nitinol Guide wire “N”
Long Term Haemodialysis Catheters
The Amecath Permthane Cuffed haemodialysis catheters are chronic, single or dual lumen, radiopaque, polyurethane catheters with a polyester cuff. The catheters are consisting of a catheter tube that have distally open, split or stepped tip and ends proximally with or without a connector hub.
Catheters with hub are suitable for forward tunneling procedure while those without are suitable for retrograde tunneling. A female luer end is to be re-assembled to the catheter after the retrograde tunneling.